Respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers’ information is our responsibility.
These guidelines show our basic philosophy regarding the handling of user information at B-EN-G (Toyo Business Engineering U.S.A. Inc.).
- B-EN-G will collect information on you (user) via various forms and fields in the process of accessing various services that we provide (ie: free trials, free demos, technical support) (hereinafter referred to as “user information”).
- B-EN-G will not disclose and/or supply user information provided by users to a third party unless you agree to do so or if B-EN-G has a valid reason to do so.
- B-EN-G will assign a representative for adequate information management.
- B-EN-G will work to take reasonable technical measures as well as provide education to its employees to prevent information leaks, losses and/or falsifications.
- If you would like to see or correct any user information we have stored, B-EN-G will provide the means to access and make such changes, and/or respond directly to such requests.
- B-EN-G will observe laws, regulations and other applicable guidelines for the protection of user information and will also work to continuously review and improve our procedures and policies.
Use of user information and its provision to a third party
B-EN-G will use any collected user information for the following purposes:
- To support your use of products and services provided by B-EN-G
- To provide information about B-EN-G’s products and services
- To provide insight to enable us to enhance and improve B-EN-G products and services
- To identify and contact you when necessary
B-EN-G will not use user information provided for any purpose other than the above purposes to which you’ve agreed. In case any other necessary purpose arises, we will notify you in advance for your approval.
You are entitled to decline authorization for such a purpose; but please note that in such case, B-EN-G may not be able to continue to offer access to our products and services.
B-EN-G will never provide or disclose user information to a third party except the following:
- When B-EN-G outsources operations such as sales/delivery/support/introducing product updates to a partner within such specified purposes
- When you agree to disclose and/or share your information to others
- When there is an imminent danger to someone’s life, body and/or property, and disclosing your information is needed urgently
- When applicable laws and regulations require B-EN-G to disclose your information
Handling of cookies
We use analytic tools to help us understand how you get to and use our site. To do this, 3rd party services we deploy may use technologies like cookies to track your activity when you use B-EN-G’s products and/or services or visit our site(s).
However, these cookies do not gather any personally identifiable information. As such, your anonymity is protected unless you input user information into forms or fields within B-EN-G services and/or websites.
To monitor usage trends and measure advertising effectiveness, B-EN-G collects access logs. These access logs collect data such as IP address, browser type and domain names and may be linked to user information. Moreover, we may contract access log analysis to third parties.
In no event will our company be liable for any handling of user information as it relates to the linkage to these access logs.
Also, you shall confirm that, to measure advertising effectiveness and to collect statistics, B-EN-G has the right, without any notice, to collect your (user) behavior data such as click rates of URLs and open rates of images in emails.
B-EN-G may revise these guidelines without any notice.